Protect Your Retainer
Our retainer program protects you from life’s little accidents.
We know that keeping up with your retainer can be a challenge. From dogs using them as chew toys to the nightmare scenario of accidentally throwing them away in the cafeteria, losing retainers is more common than you’d think.
But Dr. Blake and Dr. Peluso don’t want you to go dumpster diving just yet! There are so many benefits to using our retainer insurance program.
One Time Fee
Unlike Dr. Blake and Dr. Peluso, many orthodontists charge you full price for every replacement retainer that you request. After a few losses, that cost adds up!
With the Elizabeth Blake Orthodontics retainer insurance program, you only pay once, and you reap the benefits when you need them.
Five Years of Protection
When the team at our Hopkinton office removes your braces, you and your retainer become best friends for life. You’ll be wearing your retainer for years after active treatment is over. A lot could happen in a lifetime.
The Elizabeth Blake Orthodontics retainer insurance program has you covered with five whole years of protection. A lifetime is a long time — five years of retainer insurance makes it possible.
Four Replacements Per Year
Dr. Blake and Dr. Peluso’s retainer insurance program gives you free access to four replacement retainers per year! That means you could throw away one retainer, melt one in the hot car, toss one to the dog, and still have one replacement leftover for the rest of your year.
Dr. Blake and Dr. Peluso don’t recommend it, of course, but with the benefits of the retainer insurance program, you’d be covered if you did! And over the course of the five-year plan, that amounts to 20 replacement retainers, all for one flat fee.
No Questions Asked Replacement
Sometimes replacement stories are embarrassing. Don’t worry!
With the Elizabeth Blake Orthodontics retainer insurance program from our Hopkinton office, you don’t need to explain why you need a replacement.
Free Whitening Pen
Right now, when you sign up for the retainer insurance program, you’ll receive a free whitening pen while supplies last! Don’t miss this chance to brighten your smile even more!
Why Do I Need a Retainer?
Phase II: Retention
Once your braces come off, you exit active treatment and enter the next phase of orthodontic treatment, called retention. This phase is equally as important as active treatment, and your retainer is a core part of retention.
Take Care of Your Retainer
At Elizabeth Blake Orthodontics, we have a motto: retainers are maintainers!
The benefits of orthodontic treatment will last a lifetime if you keep these important patient responsibilities in mind:
- For the first six months, wear your retainer at all times unless you are eating, brushing your teeth, participating in sports, or playing musical instruments.
- After six months, wear your retainer when sleeping.
- Store your retainer in your retainer case when you are not wearing it.
- Bring your retainer to every follow-up appointment at our Hopkinton office.
- Clean your retainer by brushing it daily with a toothbrush and toothpaste for maximum freshness. Soak it in white vinegar once a week for one hour to remove tartar buildup.
- Avoid excessive heat like boiling water.
- If your retainer is lost, broken, or bent, call Dr. Blake or Dr. Peluso to schedule an appointment for a new retainer using your Elizabeth Blake Orthodontics retainer insurance!
Got Retainer Questions?
If you have any questions about retainer care or retainer insurance for our Elizabeth Blake Orthodontics team, give us a call!