Your Path to a Shiny, White Smile
With Zoom teeth whitening at Elizabeth Blake Orthodontics, you’ll be looking forward to an entirely new smile.
Zoom Teeth Whitening
After years of coffee and red wine, many of Dr. Blake and Dr. Peluso’s patients feel self-conscious about their dull, stained, or yellowed smile. Even with proper brushing and regular cleanings, teeth have a way of losing that beloved shine over time.
Fortunately, Zoom teeth whitening services at Elizabeth Blake Orthodontics offer the brightest, whitest smile around. Better than over-the-counter whitening strips, trays, or toothpaste brands that only remove the stains from the surface of your teeth, Zoom whitening digs deep to give you the confidence you deserve.
The Zoom Difference
At-home whitening kits, including whitening strips, trays, or toothpaste brands, only remove the surface stains from your teeth. These kits may help you see some slight improvement, but the results don’t last. Zoom whitening at Elizabeth Blake Orthodontics is the best way to go when it comes to whitening your teeth.
That is because the solution used for over-the-counter whiteners isn’t strong enough to penetrate the enamel on your teeth, which is where most of the staining lies. It also means you’ll have to keep whitening them to maintain the effect.
With Zoom whitening, on the other hand, Dr. Blake and Dr. Peluso use a solution that is powerful enough to penetrate your tooth’s enamel. The solution cleans your teeth on a molecular level through a process called oxidation, ensuring that each molecule reflects less light to appear colorless.
You’ll see dramatic results because the Zoom whitening solution is stronger and left on longer than the kind used in at-home whitening kits. When you use the Zoom whitening services at our Hopkinton office, your teeth will appear whiter by eight shades or more — and you’ll have the confidence to match.
The Zoom Whitening Process
How Dr. Blake and Dr. Peluso Whiten Your Smile
When you visit Dr. Blake and Dr. Peluso’s office in Hopkinton, a general oral examination is the first step towards a brighter smile. Once they’ve determined that your teeth are healthy enough to move forward, you will begin the whitening process.
Patients with cavities, infections, or gum disease will need to be treated for those conditions first before moving through the following steps:
- You’ll review a shade guide to determine how white you want your teeth to be at the end of the procedure.
- Dr. Blake or Dr. Peluso will clean and polish your teeth to ensure that the whitening gel covers only your tooth’s enamel, not plaque buildup.
- After cleaning, Dr. Blake or Dr. Peluso will apply a special lip cream to avoid lip irritation during the whitening procedure.
- They will then place a retractor tool in your mouth to pull back your lips and expose the teeth. They’ll also cover your chest with a bib and provide you with protective sunglasses.
- Finally, Dr. Blake or Dr. Peluso will apply a protective solution to your gums and teeth before brushing your teeth with the whitening solution. Using a special laser to activate the whitening solution, you’ll be well on your way to a brighter smile in no time!
The entire process is so quick, that you could whiten your teeth on your lunch break!
Schedule Your Zoom Whitening Appointment
Interested in getting the smile and confidence booster that you deserve? In Hopkinton, Dr. Blake or Dr. Peluso’s Zoom whitening services get the job done quickly and effectively. Schedule an appointment today!